North York College of Information and Technology (NYCIT) provides high quality education to a diverse range of applicants including (but not limited to):
- Students/adults seeking career opportunities/growth
- High school graduates looking for an alternative to a four-year university degree or a two-to-three year Community College program
- Students transferring from other colleges
- Professionals looking for a robust education to help them with their job/career performance
- Corporates aiming to improve their workplace skills by providing customized training for their employees.
You may apply for our programs or certificate courses in person at our head office.
- Have an Ontario secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
Our highly skilled and experienced admissions advisors are always available to discuss your options and provide guidance and support based on your objectives.